Year 2 Teacher - Maternity Cover
Fixed Term - January to December 2019
Following recognition by OFSTED in May 2018 that Hightown is a 'Good' school, our staff remain relentlessly committed to our continuous and exciting journey of improvement.
We are currently looking to appoint an experienced primary teacher to teach our Year 2 class for a fixed term, covering a period of maternity leave from January 7th 2019 until December 20th 2019. The successful candidate must have integrity, drive, a strong passion for teaching and learning and recent and relevant experience of Key Stage 1.
Do you aspire to be an outstanding teacher who is passionate about learning?
Are you willing to go the extra mile to ensure that all children achieve highly?
Are you committed to ensuring a positive impact on improving the life chances of all children and their families?
Are you an extremely resilient and reflective practitioner with excellent communication and interpersonal skills?
If so, The Inspire Learning Partnership would love to hear from you!
Since May 1st 2018 Hightown joined The Inspire Learning Federation to form
The Inspire Learning Partnership. Our vision is to work collaboratively, sharing our strengths and best practice, to enable all the pupils in our communities to aspire and achieve highly, whatever their starting points.
We can offer you the opportunity to teach in schools that are committed to:
• prioritising both pupil and staff wellbeing
• ensuring that all the pupils are given equal opportunity to learn and achieve
• raising standards, leading to excellent outcomes for all our pupils
• raising aspirations for all of our pupils and their families
• establishing a culture of success within our schools and the community
• creating a positive, respectful and caring ethos
• establishing a strong team of supportive colleagues including personal mentors
• personalised professional coaching and leadership development
You will need to be able to offer our pupils:
• engaging, exciting and high quality teaching and learning
• a stimulating, motivating learning environment in which they feel safe and secure
• patience, humour, care, understanding and respect
• a commitment to making a difference to their lives
We strongly encourage and welcome visits to the school so that you can discover more about us!
Please ring the school office to arrange an appointment with a Senior Leader.
Tel. 02380 403536
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This role requires an enhanced DBS.
Please complete the application form below and return to firstname.lastname@example.org before closing date.
Closing Date: Wednesday 10th October 2018, 12pm Noon
Interviews will be held on Thursday 18th October 2018