Our school uniform promotes a sense of pride and belonging.
- White shirt/blouse or white polo shirt
- Blue cardigan or jumper – Hightown cardigans and jumpers are available from 'Brigade'
- Grey/black trousers, skirt or shorts
- Blue checked summer dress
- Plain black shoes
- Only stud earrings may be worn in school.
- Earrings must be removed for PE lessons – please ensure your child is able to do this independently or is not wearing earrings on PE days.
- Plain white t-shirt (no football tops)
- Black or navy shorts or tracksuit bottoms
- Trainers or plimsolls
All children are expected to bring a book bag into school every day. Hightown book bags are available from 'Brigade'.
If you have any questions or queries about the uniform, please ask a member of staff.